The Baldridge Family

I had a chance to hang out with some of my extended family over the holidays. This is the Baldridge family. I spent my entire youth playing with their kids and running around our neighborhood causing all sorts of trouble with Sandy. Sandy is the oldest out of the bunch, and we grew up together and played sports together all through school. They live in Fort Mill, South Carolina on a huge plot of land. They have all sorts of fun walking trails, which made a great little walk for pics. They used lived right down the street from me for most of my 18 years in South Carolina. So, to have a chance to hang out and take their pictures was a huge treat and blessing. I had a blast and hope to see them again soon. Here are some shots from the day.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP