Mallory & Josh are Married

I am so lucky to have had a chance to shoot this wedding and even more luck to have ended up with a friend like Mallory. Mallory and I first met in college and our friendship began in a painting class we both took. Mallory is an amazing artist and I was always secretly trying to live up to her mad painting skills!! :) So as luck would have it, Mallory also pledged Kappa Delta that year so we became Sorority Sisters!! So needless to say I was super pumped when she asked me to shoot her wedding. They had a fabulous Christmas time Wedding in North Carolina! I always love shooting at home. I also found out that Mallory and Josh had been dating since before we met in painting class. So I know there love for each other is amazing and I wish the many blessings in the life together! Here are a few pics from the Mallory & Josh's BIG day..there will be more to follow..

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP