HAPPY V-DAY!

YES THESE ARE ALL PICTURES OF YOURS TRULY TAKEN BY THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AKA MY HUSBAND BENTON BLOUNT!! This weekend was Valentines Day, and I have never been one to go ALL out for Valentines. I was never that girl that always had a Valentine, I was that girl that NEVER had a valentine, and usually celebrated with a box of chocolates & a bottle of wine and cheered to all my friends and family. But the first Valentines Day I had with Benton was such a great memory, I will never forget it. A little background on our relationship, we met at a YMCA in North Carolina. We were both fitness instructors for "sister" YMCA's in the area. So he would come over and workout every once in a while. He started coming in more and more and the next thing you know all my co-workers know I have a crush on him and they are trying to get us together and strangely enough it worked. HAH! SOOO..on Valentines Day I walked into the fitness center for work and there are a dozen roses on my desk. I KNOW I KNOW.. it sounds cliche, but I have never been suprised like that with flowers and much less roses on Valentines, in a huge public place. It was so special and Benton's note said "I hope you are smiling today". Then we went to Olive Garden and I gave him Starbucks Coffee, and pink & red guitar pics..hah..It was soo perfect. It wasn't over the top, it wasn't candle light, it was truly all about us & being together. So as we are entering our 3rd year of marriage, he wanted to give me something special. So he got behind the camera and took pictures of ME! :) It was soo much fun to be on the other side of the camera and just have fun and be myself. These pictures truly exhibit me and my style. I love them sooo much! Benton is incredibly talented and did an amazing job. Although I did edit them, they are crazy good, and I just want to say thanks boo!! I love You!!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP