8 is Great!!!

This weekend I attending yet another birthday party. But this was no ordinary
birthday party.  This birthday party was for the coolest kid on the planet who 
also happens to be my niece, Sidney Grace Wagner!! Sid turned Eight years old
and boy I felt old.  I remember holding this kid when she was a few days old and 
I was just a 17 year old kid myself.  
So this was one of those times in my life where I was like wow!! When the crap 
did I become an adult. But I guess life does go on, Sometimes faster than we would 
like. So anyways, Sid turned 8 and had a pirate party. It was an amazing set up. 
The party was coordinated by non other than Brandi Wagner from Posh Parties 
For Kids. Brandi is an amazing event Coordinator out of Nashville, TN.  Her ideas
are fresh and cutting edge.  She also has this bionic ability to get the impossible done. Trust me 
she coordinated my wedding. :) She is awesome check her out her site.
So here are some detail shots of Sidney's Party. She also had a Spa Party Sleep
Over. I will be posting pictures of that soon. They are quite entertaining so make
sure to check them out.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP