Chase

 Well Some of You already know, Around February of last year Benton and I 
decided it was time to start adding to our family. Soooooooo.....we got a dog.:) His 
name is Chase and he is the cutest, sweetest, coolest, happiest golden retriever you 
could ever imagine. He definatly is the dog I have always wanted and I couldn't 
imagine having any other dog.  Chase is one of those dogs you just swear is 
almost human. He has gotten to the point where he knows he is supposed to go
 for a walk/run every morning and is ready and waiting. He even BROUGHT 
me his leash the other day, I guess an attempt to get me to hurry up. :) 
  He is quite the athlete and is an up and coming frisbee dog, he has mastered 
the art of catching and is ready for minors, he even got his own jersey the other
 day and wears is proudly. So anyways Benton and I are so in love with our 
little pup, I just wanted everyone to know it. Here are some pictures of our 
little bundle of joy. :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP