"Welp It's A Beautiful Day"

I had such a fun weekend, I was in Raleigh, Southport, Sunset Harbor, Oak Island, & Murrell's Inlet all in one weekend. I flew into Raleigh to meet my sister Jamie who was my date for a wedding, of which I will be blogging about later. Wr drove down to the Carolina coast with her son Jack in tow. Jack is an absolute hoot to Ride with. He is all of 3 years old and has the best one liners ever!!! So over the weekend we had a chance to hang out on the beach. Here are some fun shots we caught. I will post more as I get them edited. Side story about the blog title: On our way to grab some oh soo good tacos from this joint in raleigh on sunday. It was about sunset & Jamie and I have had a lull in conversation for a few minutes just enjoying the evening drive with the windows down. Suddenly Jack pipes up and says with a half sigh and arms out. " WELLLP IT'S A BEAUUUUTIFUL DAAAAYYY" Jamie and I both just laughed and said "Yep it sure is"... GREAT WEEKEND

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP