WALTER & PATRICIA ARE MARRIED IN RALEIGH

Meet My cousin Patricia and My New Cousin Walter, whom I now just like to call "Cousin". :) Walter and Trish got married in Raleigh, NC in a beautiful ceremony. Patricia is one of those people you just want to see happy, because she is always making everyone else happy with the smile on her face and her amazing ability to make you feel like she thinks and prays about you everyday. Patricia is a person that makes you feel better about yourself just for knowing her. I am so happy that she has found Walter. They are so in love, and ridiculously adorable together. The Ceremony very intimate and the church did not allow any photography inside so unfortunately you wont see any ceremony pictures. But Here a few. Thank You Patricia & Walter for Allowing me to Capture your day.

1 comments:

MISTY BLOUNT March 30, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Always good times with the cousin's!!!

  © Blogger template 'The Lake' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP